Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Begging for Help

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

gandc

Begging for Help

Post by gandc »

While I have always had a bad tummy, for the last 8 weeks I have felt beyond horrible. Forever, sugar, bread, and other foods upset my stomach. I had off and on diarrhea and constipation and some heartburn and nausea. Sometimes it would be awful, and then it would get better for a while...and then awful again.

7 weeks ago I started to feel severe nausea, burning in my stomach, panic, and flushing. Thought I had the flu but after a week went to the doc and he said I had a bug and to just go home and rest. A week later back to the doc and he said a sinus infection could be making me nauseated. Really? I went with it and he put me on 10 days of amoxicillin. Wow, in four days I was all better. I was thrilled. No tummy problems, no panic, no nothing but pure joy...ahhh.

Then 3 days after stopping the antibiotics severe stomach cramping and then the burning and nausea came back with severe constipation,

It got so bad I went to the ER. They did blood work and a CAT scan and then sent me home with the dx of "a bug, a virus" and the horrible advice that "I will eventually poop"

So, here I am constipated horribly (I think anti nausea medicine contributed to that) nauseated, weak, burning in my stomach. Another trip to the doc and they wouldn't test me for h pylori because they said I didn't have the right symptoms.

I am at my wits end. Are my symptoms such that I should fight for an H pylori test. I have nothing to be nervous or upset about (except being ill) and the docs say its just an upset tummy for nerves and panic attacks.

Can you have H Pylori for years with symptoms coming and going? Can symptoms be nausea, panic, constipation, burning?

Thanks guys. Posting this to keep me from going mad. :)

I am usually in pretty good health and am very happy except for tummy issues which have now turned very bad. Thank you!!!!
Last edited by gandc on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

gandc

Re: Begging for Help

Post by gandc »

In the ER they did blood tests and they said all bloodwork was fine. However, when I called and asked them if they checked for HP they said no.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Begging for Help

Post by Helico_expert »

truly the symptom is not typical to H. pylori. However, H. pylori can be easily tested via blood or breath test. Nevertheless, it could be some unknown bugs in your lower intestinal tract. if you are tested positive for H. pylori, The triple therapy for H. pylori may coincidentally kill other unwanted bugs in your body too.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”